Advertising with Local Sports Productions is a great way to reach your desired audience. You can advertise on any scheduled broadcast, article or scoreboard post, or ask for a broadcast or article of a team in your service area. LSP’s traffic has risen substantially recently, with more than double the hits in each of the past two years than the previous three years combined, and broadcast audiences reaching over 1,000 viewers for the biggest events.
- Regular broadcast ads: $25 each. Consists of a 15-to-30 second message to be read on air during stoppages of play, between periods, or to introduce starting lineups, halftime stats, players of the game, keys to the game, etc. For video broadcasts, you may add an image to appear on screen during the read for an extra $25.
- Audio broadcast ads: $50 each. Consists of a pre-recorded audio advertisement played during stoppages of play or between periods.
- Video broadcast ads: $100 each. Consists of a video advertisement played during stoppages of play or between periods (video broadcasts only).
- Presenting sponsorship for broadcasts (e.g., “NEPSAC Baseball on Local Sports Productions presented by [COMPANY NAME]”): $100 per broadcast for audio and $200 per broadcast for video. You must purchase at least a matching amount of advertising per broadcast in order to purchase presenting sponsorship for those broadcasts.
- Article ads: $50 each. Consists of a 336×280 or larger image placed in the middle of an article or scoreboard post. The placement of the ad in the article is permanent. The ad will link to your company’s website.
- Page ads: $25 per page per day. Consists of a 336×280 or larger image placed on your choice of page on the LSP website (excluding the home page) for the selected number of days. If there is not an immediate need to replace the ad after the term expires, it may be left on the page for an extra couple of days at no extra charge. The ad will link to your company’s website.
For MIAA postseason broadcasts, an extra $100, $200 or $400 is tacked on per game to cover the cost of the MIAA’s broadcasting rights fee. The exact amount depends on the sport and the type of broadcast.
You must provide all scripts, images, audio files and video files.
All purchases must total at least $100, not including any broadcasting rights fees. Payment can be made in cash, check, credit card or PayPal. Checks should be made payable to Sam Feeley, not Local Sports Productions. There is a 4% processing fee added to all credit card and PayPal payments.
Email Sam for more information.